Monday, June 4, 2007

I Now Have a Blog

Welcome to my Blog! My intention is to post here while I am in France to entice some of you to visit during the tour. While I have no idea what my room looks like, I'm sure there is always floor space. So, if you want to follow the tour in person (while I am working in lab) I can at least provide a place to sleep. Anyway, I'll post some pics from my three days of fishing in Ontario later on, as I am currently having coffee at Caribou. (Screw Starbucks and their burnt grog). Until then....

5 comments:

Banner Moffat said...

John,
Like I told Lyle re. his blog, remember that you have a duty to entertain your readers now. If you don't have anything interesting happening in your life to write about, MAKE STUFF UP. Just so long as it's interesting and fun to read. We don't need to know if it's true or not.
But France ought to provide you with lots to write about.

- - Banner

Katherine said...

Be careful, John -- "blog" rhymes with "frog", and in France they eat frogs, and if you eat frogs you will get fat.

Ashley G said...

John,

Have you met any French women yet? You need to get on that...

Anonymous said...

THEM.

She meant THEM, not THAT.

Keep it in mind, champ.

-Porten

Matthew Hollister said...

J-
Going to make it to Paris? Check out the jazz clubs....watch out for flying cigarettes