Friday, December 21, 2007

Fireplaces and cookies

I'm now back in MN. The traffic from the airport to home reminded me of being stuck on the 10 freeway between 3pm and 2pm (yes, I do mean that). But there is snow on the ground, and I'm pretty exicted about that, as the past couple Christmas's have been pretty brown. Anyway, after getting home, I slept by the fire and really didn't want to move. The cookie eating has also commenced. This is going to be bad. XC skiing tomorrow morning. Should be fun. Here are some pics from today.

I fell asleep in the chair on the right side.


Here are my parents enjoying popcorn by the fireplace.


1 comment:

Lyle said...

Damn... looks comfy. I was in Mexico while you were eating cookies and sleeping.
I don't want to hear about food though, since I just spent 2 weeks without eating anything that doesn't come served in a corn tortilla.