Monday, November 12, 2007

Cyclocross and such

Well, since I haven't written anything here in over three months, you've probably all stopped checking my blog (and rightfully so). But, with some cyclocross pictures finally in hand, I though I would throw some up. The pics are from the Convert Cross outside of Ventura. The course was really fun, and my fitness is finally starting to come back up. Wow, how I miss being fast.



I unfortunately didn't race this past weekend due to illness (I can't seem to kick this cold....f'in crappy green phlem) but will be back in action in two weeks at the Turkey Trot Cross in Glendale.



For now, enjoy the pics. Props to Fritz for a great finish, and Jason for flatting, running over half the course to the pits, and still catching me by the end of the race. Right on!





4 comments:

Caliap said...

You didn't win. Not good.

John McKeen said...

Indeed, not good. How's it going? I think I am going to be back in France in March to ski in Chamonix. You should join us for a few days. I don't know the details yet, but will let you know as I know more.

Lyle said...

Hah! First 'merican to post. (Doesn't count if you post on your own blog)
Update... now you will have me checking back all the time, I want to be entertained.

Lyle said...

P.S. Nice job at storm the beach... that was the hardest course I've raced this year.
*subtle hint* I WOULD LOVE TO READ ABOUT ON YOUR BLOG *subtle hint*